- Developing New Markets, New customer base, and new clients while managing relationships with others.
- Develop and implement operating plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate branding in order to achieve and exceed sales and profitability objectives.
- Head of corporate communication – Promote the company’s brand image, products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Head the planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives as well as developing strategies to build a long-term relationship with new and existing customers.
- Ensure the effective implementation of plans, policies, and procedures through effective team leadership in order to ensure the highest levels of profitability.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs, and partners and develop market entry strategies.
- Presenting competitive analysis, market research, and opportunity identification to the Executive team
- Leading and participating in initiatives to capture new businesses with the aim of achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales quotas and growing existing account business.
- Negotiating sales contracts working with key decision-makers and ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines to facilitate the agreement process.
- Gaining and maintaining ongoing productive contacts and relationships in current and prospective client organizations through regular social media engagement, blogging and thought leadership expressed in every marketing move.
- Prepare business and management reports on performance in order to ensure that the CEO and other Board members have the relevant information needed to support operational, marketing and sales decision-making.
Key Performance indicators:
- Exponential Increase in Sales by at least 50percent monthly.
- Creating at least 3 new strategic partnerships weekly (say with complementary brands, and events that house our target markets and relative to our distance and location).
- Meeting Revenue Targets as agreed monthly by management and board.
- Managing the Balanced Scorecard
- Customer service measures and direct customer feedback.
- Social feedbacks and engagement
- Development and communication of plans, policies, and procedures
- Sales and profitability figures
- Ongoing management of performance through the provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
- Proactive development of proposals.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant personnel/contacts.
- Ease of accessibility and communication with external agencies and suppliers.
- Maintenance of brand integrity
- Speed of response to critical issues.
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of the market structure, trends, and activities.