A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Liaise with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in providing clients solutions.
- Provide advisory services on sales related issues
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Salary: 300,000-400,000 basic plus other benefits
- Location: Lekki, Phase 1