- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and products.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Discuss and implement promotional strategies and activities.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
- Report to Business Operations Manager and Group Finance Manager
- Bsc preferred. Relevant work experience in the Food/Confectionery Industry at managerial role preferred.
- Social media savvy, great customer and personnel management skills
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.