We are a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, construct, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce. We provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including Energy(Oil and Gas and Power), Transportation, Water, Environment, Information, and Communications Technology (ICT).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
General Business management and economic analysis of business models.
Firm grip of Nigeria’s Investment portfolio
Proposal development of multi-sector
Understanding Public sector transactions and public sector relationship management.
Global experience, an advantage
Practical PMP experience and certifications.
- Analytical and the ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Communication skills, Client service and solving complex business issues
- Can handle an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Clear ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Minimum Qualification: MBA
- Preferred Years of Experience:
- 5 years+
- Required Education:
- Preferably Masters Degree in any Discipline.
Negotiable based on experience.
Mode of Application
Send your CV and 1-page cover letter
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.