Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a fast-Moving Information Technology Consulting Company. Due to internal expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position above.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for seeking out and developing new business, with a consultative approach to selling. He/she should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues.
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and media owners (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s).
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and agency market.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass regional and international agencies/media owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future.
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance.
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects.
- Inputting into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences.
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts.
- Education: A degree in any relevant course from a reputable school.
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Consultative sales skills: our audience is made up of agencies/media owners and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure.
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.