A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
- Develop new business (Products & Services) in order to assist the Group
- Oversee the Submission of Bids/proposal, Collection of order/Payment, Invoicing all sales and supplying all clients accordingly.
- Business Development
- Develop and manage key account plans, marketing budgets and to build a strong communication platform with customers of the diverse industries.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales,
- Oversee marketing campaigns, marketing functions of the business and provide market feedback to the company leadership.
- Build closer relationships with potential clients and maintain a real-time understanding of clients underlying needs and the Telecommunication and IT products & servicing marketplace .
- Owning the client proposition process, from matching client needs identified during the sales process to company resources, to shaping , writing and delivering the proposition, closing the deal and ensuring the clients benefits from the promised service.
- Seeking out additional opportunities through existing contacts, a proactive approach and innovative thinking.
- Developing and managing customer services and public relations.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
- At least 5 years relevant experience in IT/ Telecoms field
- Candidates applying for positions should possess:
- Excellent knowledge of company’s business procedures and objectives.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Drive to stay ahead of changes in technology and visioning and planning skills to foresee opportunities created by technology to improve the network, create new services and utilize new products to stay ahead of the telecom evolution curve.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills able to persuade and motivate.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff as well as communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business and general community at large.
- Excellent research, lecture and document design skills.
- Strong bias for leaders teach model and for driving a focus on continuous improvement and quality management throughout the organization
- Business Development Experience in an ISP or Security and Surveillance Services is an added advantage.