Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for the role of candidates for the bread bakery arm of the company.
- Establishing strong relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Constantly analyzing the market and trends to find new growth opportunities.
- Creating new sales and bringing new key accounts in order to gain market share.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Identifying business and products gap and consequently introducing solutions and measures to breach those gaps.
- Manage customers by overcoming resistance, building trust and with regular follow up to close more sales.
- Maintaining the current and developing sales with existing customers.
- Contributing to and preparing the business plan and executing them properly towards the economical and financial progress of the company.
- Establishing a structure/team that will support the expected growth rate of the business.
- Work with company’s internal team, marketing staff, and other managers in order to increase sales opportunities and to maximize the revenue of the company.
- Work for the improvement of the company’s market position and achieve financial growth of the company.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in business development of a bakery or similar position.
- Previous experience in a bread bakery.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship and project management skills.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Sales and Margins
- Customer expansion
- Product Range expansion
- Geographical expansion
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.