A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Must have experience working in a similar role in a real estate services company or related company;
- Must have a good track record in sourcing real estate briefs and sales conversion;
- Real estate marketing experience is essential;
- Being dynamic and sociable is key;
- Good writing skills required;
- Highly organised and attentive to details;
- Remuneration is between 100k and 150k