Escape Room Nigeria - We bring all the excitement you want just a click away! Escape Room Nigeria provides a one-stop shop for all the fun and adventure activities you can find in Nigeria. If its not here, it does not exist!!! Do you want to escape from boredom to have the fun of a lifetime? You will find all sort of adventure games here: escape rooms, paintballs, bubble soccer, jet-ski, kayak, Go-Karts, etc. Get ready for a ride of a lifetime!
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the sales cycle from initial contact to the signing of the deal, and then maintaining a good client relationship, as well as take part in market/customer analysis and relationship building with senior management and key opinion leaders in the fun and entertainment sectors.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Achieve established sales targets and execute sales strategies.
- Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a prospective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.).
- Develop sales leads and prospects with current and potential clients and follow up on referrals.
- Provide advice and support Pre-Sales when preparing material to address potential client’s needs and constraints.
- Make contacts with potential and current clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration of new games and offerings.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients.
- Develop policies and processes to guide client engagement and deal flow development and management.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers, and key decision makers in the target sectors, and identify new growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sales skills: a Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in service sectors. Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably a university education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
- Languages: Excellent command of English
- Other: Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to multi-task.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.