Luvec the leading online E-commerce platform in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa is growing and looking for a Business Development Manager who will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the E-commerce department of our company with a significant online presence.
- To contribute in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business deals.
- To work closely with the marketing department to improve Luvec’s market position and to maximise revenues.
- Designs and implements business plan and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and examine risks and perspectives.
- Researches organisations to find new opportunities and identify new leads.
- Prepares presentations and materials for meeting corporate clients/partners.
- Attends meetings and events
- Evaluates needs and goals of potential clients/partners.
- Present value propositions and negotiate agreements.
- Prepares documentation, contracts and proposals for corporate clients/partners.
- Submits weekly reports to the management in HQ.
- Ensures organisation’s goals are met, improves the organisation’s market position and achieves financial growth.
- Assists and guides team members develop their skills.
- Implements additional tasks that might be assigned by the management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA degree in Business administration or related field is considered as an advantage
- Master's degree is considered as an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in E-commerce sales in Nigeria
- At least 1 year of experience in E-commerce business development in Nigeria
- Experience in E-commerce sector is considered as an advantage
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Business knowledge, Market knowledge
- Ability to understand customer’s needs, Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication and presentation skills, Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills, Negotiation and closing skills.
- Organisational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Comply with deadlines, Professionalism