NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- He/She will be responsible for meeting deliverables on ongoing and future projects of the organisation.
- The Business Development Consultant will focus on customer acquisition, and products awareness to prospective clients. Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads generation and prospect management with potential clients.
- He/she will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the business development process. Must be technical, well-spoken and eager to close deals and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relationship Management
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibitions, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with exposure in Business Development, consulting and Relationship Management.
- Technical Experience in IT Products and Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and Socially adept
- Knowledge in Document Control.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking and time management skills
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, MSOffice etc.) of prospective client information.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a team.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.