Assist the BDM to:
- Develop and implement initiatives to attract new projects, clients and penetrate new markets.
- raise the revenue profile of the company, looking into how best we can create new opportunities.
- generate leads for possible sales and follow up on sales activity, creating proposals and client presentations.
- be our corporate face helping to support our client projects while always representing the company and its interests faithfully.
- be responsible for executing our customer service and client support policies as well as our public relations activities.
- You must speak and write the English Language very fluently.
- The successful candidate must be at least 25 years old and have a strong university degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Accounting, Statistics and any of the numerate sciences.
- An MBA and experience in an Events Company or in marketing ideas will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the BDM.