Westfield Energy Resources Limited - We are a leading integrated energy services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure value chain in West Africa. Our capabilities cover the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI), Commissioning, start-up services and Project Management. Founded in 2005, Westfield has been on a fast path of growth and development over the past years employing a highly skilled and technically capable multinational workforce comprising over 100 people, strategic world-class assets, and strong project management capabilities and a presence in key energy centers - Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri and Houston.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- The ideal candidate MUST reside in Benin and must have a thorough understanding of the working environment in the oil and gas industry
- An Engineering Degree is a MUST
- An MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years plus of industry related experience is preferred.
- A high level of commitment, initiative and leadership.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to secure potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy
- Ability to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and able to work independently and work well with teams.