We are seeking a high-performing Head of Business Development with an understanding of the corporate world to focus on growing out our Telemedicine business amongst corporate clients through the execution of the company’s sell-through strategy.
The successful candidate will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development Vertical to meet our subscriber acquisition and revenue growth objectives. It is a few different roles in one, perfect for a hard worker who is seeking an opportunity at an exciting start-up company in the healthcare space. This role requires someone who doesn’t only stick to their responsibilities but comes up with innovative ideas, and solutions to existing issues being faced in the company.
Note: Females are preferred
- You will closely work with the Head of Marketing supporting him and leading the Business Development arm of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships amongst business and key contacts
- Develop and manage multi-million naira sales opportunities
- Create a strategic sales plan, identify new opportunities and close deals in different industry verticals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our business through proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for the business development team to be successful.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales.
- The ability to excel within a team environment while running an independent territory.
- Bachelors in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, business development, human resources. Experience selling or promoting healthcare, pharmaceutical or wellness services or solutions into large and enterprise level companies across different industries is a plus.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding business targets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in business development, sales and in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, should be comfortable representing at conferences and events.
- Enthusiasm for CareClick’s mission and business model, and respect for the organization's core values: Customer First, Affordable, Reliable, Transparent, Quality with excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Experience with forecasting/pipeline management and organizational skills to maintain sales process info within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Business travel to customer locations is required
Salary Range N150000 -N200000