A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining a database of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with the client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Management Consulting, Project Management & Strategic Business Development Skills:
- Quality & Risk Management
- Negotiation & Project Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Data Analytics and Storytelling
- Project Case Analysis, Project Phases & Teamwork organization
- Work Breakdown and Key Business Activities Planning
- Project Management tools: MS Project, Visio & Concept Draw, MS Planner, Slack, Teamwork
- Business advisory, Business Performance Review, Scorecard and New Product Development, New Growth Modelling, Market Opportunity Analytics, Business Process Re-Engineering.
- HVC (High-Value Client) Business Development and Account Management (B2B, B2G, B2C, B2B, C2B)
- High-level Market Research & Intelligence Gathering
- Break Even Analysis & Business Intelligence BI Modelling with Excel sheet.
- Project plan development, business case analysis & execution
- Technology platforms & Big Data Analytics with Office 365, MS Project, SAP, HDM-4, Bitrix24, Salesforce, SwipeClock, Stata, SAS, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau, Advanced Excel, Qlik, SQL
- Financial Modelling
- Business Plan & Execution road-map development
- Engaging the Leaders Within/Stakeholders Relationship Management
- Developed Competitive Intelligence CI & Bench-marking BM Model
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in media.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Good working knowledge of the media industry and media relations.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Must be able to hit the ground running from the first-month meeting at least 50% of gates in the first three months and surpassing 100 after that.