A reputable Logistics and Haulage company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Must have had experience in logistics and haulage
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport.