- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Good Marketing Skills
- Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates determines and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Very experienced in sales of IT and Technology products.
- A lady age between 36 to 45 with 5 to 8 years experience in sales of IT and Technology products.
- At least a University Degree.