- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- 5 years of proven work experience in a similar position in a frontline security company.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND.
- Good spoken and writing communication skills.
- Ability to compete in a target driven environment.
- A professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Exceptionally good in customer care and relationship management.