- Prospect for new hospital clients and identify the decision makers (Medical Directors) within the client organization
- Meet potential clients to introduce software product and also perform demo to showcase the value of the product.
- Work with technical team members to develop and present proposals
Arrange and participate in client meetings
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 year of sales or marketing experience
- Prior experience marketing to hospitals or other healthcare organizations
- Basic computer skills - MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)