- Responsible for building the clientele base of the organization by developing new businesses.
- Acquire marketing advertising and other related briefs from clients.
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally.
- Participate in developing and executing annual client target setting and strategy review.
- Manage existing and new accounts.
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients.
- Initiate and share creative ideas.
- Educational Qualification: BSc in related field
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in advertising only.
- Skills and Competence:
- Project management, marketing strategy, relationship management, strong presentation skills, crisis management, strong negotiation skills.