Since 1988, Chua Nigeria Limited has performed thousands of marine consulting services for different clients across five primary markets. With several years of experience and expertise, Chua Nigeria Limited understands how to best focus personnel and capabilities within specific market disciplines to provide the best service possible to our clients.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing new and existing customer relationships, as well as leading future business development activities.
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for establishing and building close Customer affinity in order to identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities within the Maritime, Oil and Gas and related industries. Activities include business opportunity identification, opportunity qualification, business capture strategy development, and tactical business capture planning and execution.
- Lead business development and client management efforts within a customer focus area including initiating calls to prospective clients, preparing capability briefings and information packets, conducting client meetings to uncover, create opportunities that lead to new business and expand relationships
- Lead BD/Capture activities to identify, qualify and create new business opportunities
- Manage preparation and distribution of product information sheets, brochures, and capability briefings
- Prepare and deliver white papers and proposals that address customer requirements
- Working with project management, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Work with company project managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities
- Work with company management to establish a budget for the business/functional area
- Serve as the customer advocate during reviews to bring the voice of the customer into planning and strategy sessions
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain a deep understanding of market segment and customer environment
- Other BD and supervisory related duties as assigned
- Travel as required; up to 50%
- Business Development/marketing experience, with a focus on Maritime, Oil, and Gas executing industry.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in the website, email marketing, and Analytics
- Experience with office applications, specifically spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Knowledge of database marketing, targeting, and segmentation
- Degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.