- In charge of business development of all business unit; Travel management (Consular, Inbound & Outbound Visa processing, Tickets, Tours, Hotel, Car hire, Protocol etc)
- Vendor registration of with various government agencies as well as IOC’s to enable us be recognized vendors e.g Total, Mobil, Agip, Chevron, Adax, NIPEX, PPR, NPDC, NIMASA, NAPIMS, NGC etc.
- Identify and acquire new customers and also ensure their profitability is maintained
- Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Recommend bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Identify the potential Corporate Clients, Access their creditworthiness and target them for closure within a set timeframe.
- Provide accurate forecast and ensure the set sales targets for each business unit are met.
- Liaising with various units to ensure clients' complaints are resolved speedily
- Acquire Large Multinational Corporate Accounts and handling hardcore negotiations.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Stay updated with recent market/industry trends, competitors & leading customer strategies
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with Management in maintaining client relationships.
- Verifying discrepancies and interfaces between our firm and clients to reconcile client’s billing issues and keeping relevant records.
- Following up on payment of clients invoices based on contractual terms with clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report.
Remuneration – Proposed gross salary N150,000 – N180,000
Working Days / Hours of Work – Working days 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), although Saturday work will be at the discretion of management and as required by the business.
The normal working hours - (8am-5pm), 1 hour break provided
Annual Leave provided