Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
New Business Development:
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team members to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle queries & objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Sales Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Address potential problems and suggest or provide prompt solutions.
- Provide or suggest new services or product and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Forecast daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned by Reporting Manager.
- Must have experience in Consumer Durables/ Electronics/ Mobile Phone Industry
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Must be a graduate