T Triangle Limited is a servicing firm, our office in Lagos, Nigeria. T Triangle an Indigenous Company with local and foreign expertise. Our core business is the provision of support services within the Nigerian upstream and downstream oil and gas industry, marine and power.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services with highest quality standard through utmost professionalism ensuring clients satisfaction.
Establish Strategic Relationship:
- To ensure that the Company is registered with all the major IOCs, indigenous oil and gas producing companies, other government agencies, etc. Developing and managing new businesses and key account customers.
- Growing the customer and revenue base through new client’s acquisition.
- Identifying new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and research.
Develop and implement winning business development strategies for the company. This involves planning and budgeting.
Carry out regular review of business strategies and effect appropriate changes.
Responsible for marketing company’s services and winning new contracts by breaking into new areas/markets not currently served by the company.
Expand the current scope of service offerings to current clients to generate additional revenue from existing business relationships.
Coordinate and manage the activities of the Business Development Analysts to ensure concurrence with overall company strategic drive and revenue generation efforts.
Effectively merchandise company’s services to the target market in order to improve market position in the Oil and Gas services industry.
- Always Develop and manage relationships with targeted customers by proactively anticipating and meeting their needs whilst ensuring continual growth in the share of customers’ business. This includes identification of improvement areas and new opportunities within an existing relationship.
- Develop and manage relationships with foreign partners (Original Equipment Manufacturers and service providers) to improve company’s market position, competitiveness and credibility in the industry.
- Initiate business prospects/opportunities for follow-up by senior executives and foreign partners; develop other strategies for maintaining existing customer relationships and identifying new ones.
- Responsible for sorting out contractual issues with clients and ensure that customers are well satisfied and retained.
- Regularly meet with customer representatives at the corporate level to maintain quality objectives and communication.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas, power, marine, petrochemicals service and other industry
- A readily accessible network within the Oil & Gas service industry, strong client portfolio and high-profile network.
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.