Erdters Consulting is a 360 degree solutions powerhouse for everything digital marketing and website development. We set our sight on solutions that work for you and your brand. We give your brand a unique voice and presence while offering your audience the best.
- The selected candidate will work with the senior executive team to set targets for the Product
- Executives, carry out strategic planning and meet business goals and objectives
- The candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of the Football Academy industry, its trends and the major industry players.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential sponsors and clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Research and analyse potential clients to understand their touch points.
- Develop winning marketing strategies for clients across all industries.
- Create an innovative end-to-end process for operations.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks and competition threats.
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients and address their needs effectively.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing and or Social Sciences
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of project management.
- Team Management.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.