Who are we?
- Our team has over 10 years’ experience in windows, web application design and programming, data analysis and modelling and over 30 years (combined) in the area of Human Resource Management. We have worked with leading companies in the UK and Nigeria in the area of Human Resources Management, Human Resource Information System (HRIS) implementation, business process analysis and provision of optimised solutions. In so doing, we have gained a wealth of experience which we can bring to work for companies through our software solutions.
- Our mission is to provide affordable, flexible and data driven business software to small, medium and large sized organisations, helping them harness the power of information technology to grow their business while delivering great value for money
The Role of Business Development Executive
- As Business Development Executive your main responsibilities will be to:
- Source new clients, attend bid presentations and potential new client meetings.
- Develop and implement the marketing and sales strategy for the business.
- Co-ordinate sales channels to ensure growth and revenue increase.
- Support the key milestones of the sales strategy by supporting and co-ordinating the sales activity within the business.
- Understand the most appropriate processes for selling to the private and public sector.
As Business Development Executive you will be required to:
- Source, arrange, co-ordinate and follow through on potential sales appointments
- Work closely with channel partners to achieve rapid penetration of the company’s range of software products.
- Deploy a range of tools that will lead to increased sales, for example the company brochure/literature, newsletter and direct sales campaigns.
- Organise speaking engagements at events populated by potential clients.
- Have general understanding about the features and functionality of company software range and be able to deliver excellent presentation to client while answering any general questions they have about the software.
- Maintain a strong relationship with company clients to ensure ultimate satisfaction while providing feedback to management team with respect to client comments or concerns.
- Work closely with the management team to enhance the sales strategy with new ideas that will ultimately lead to increased revenue.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- For the role of Business Development Executive, it is essential that you:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of being in a sales or related role, contributing to the growth of the company and possess a portfolio of potential clients.
- Are educated to 1st degree or Higher National Diploma level.
- Are an effective, assertive and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations
- Possess excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills.
- Are computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have a good comprehension of sales processes and supporting technology.
- Are able to work in a creative environment and challenge firmly held assumptions
- Are able to work alone or as part of a team with an excellent ability to manage your own time.
- Can read about a new software and quickly become proficient in describing its features to potential clients.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.