School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility, and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
- Oversee the company’s online sales and presence
- Responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web
- Oversee the e-commerce team activities in managing the online transaction system and the outlook of the website
- Stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Responsible for overseeing other aspects of the website such as the advertising and content components
- Oversee all content creation activities for the E-commerce website.
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Create a content marketing calendar to ensure the regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Write entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Oversee developing the product description
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Work alongside the social media manager (outsourced) to create content for the different social media channels.
- Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan/programs to increase sales
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC for directing traffic to the site.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.rnrnrn3. Site Development/ Maintenance:
- Work with website designers/ developers to continuously improve the School Kits’ e-commerce site.
- Oversee the updating of all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
- Check site content and systems regularly to ensure that they are working properly, prices and product information are updated, new products added and non-available products are removed
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion on the e-commerce site.
- Relevant work experience as an E-commerce Manager
- Organized, analytical person with strong technical skills.
- Able to multitask effectively and be able to problem-solve when needed.
- Able to successfully manage a team of people and delegate tasks based on skills.
- Must be creative, pragmatic and eager to learn.
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.