A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Identifies market potential by qualifying Accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial Presentation, understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential Accounts, explaining product and service capabilities, overcoming objections, preparing Contracts.
- Expands sales in existing Accounts by introducing new products and services, developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from Accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational oppprtunities
- Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, motivation for sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospeting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales goals.
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration or related sources
- 1-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- A Masters Degree and Professional Qualifications in Marketing will be an added advantage