The marketing executive will be responsible for revenue generation for software solution targeted at hotels. The candidate will be responsible for generating leads, performing demo presentations of the solution, and negotiating terms. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining a close relationship with all clients and working with other team members to achieve business development objectives.
- Prospect for new hotel clients and identify the decision makers within the client organization
Meet potential clients to introduce software product and also perform demo to showcase the value of the product.
- Work with technical team members to develop and present proposals
Arrange and participate in client meetings
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 1 year of sales or marketing experience
- Prior experience marketing to hotels is required
- Basic computer skills - MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)