Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 4 years experience in sales, or related sales experience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.