Key Roles and Responsibilities
Identify and develop strategies for new business opportunities and solutions.
Effective management of clients/customers relationships.
Maintain existing businesses and identifying prospects.
Develop strategies to penetrate and acquire new partnerships
Conduct research to identify new industry trends and clients’ needs
Develop proposals/bids for existing and potential customers
Organize, attend and represent the company at events, conferences etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in a business development position – precisely oil & gas and construction experience.
- Job Competencies
- Strong communication (written and verbal ) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Must be goal oriented
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to expand company’s business in the areas of sales, clients etc.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed