Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
- Perform market analysis and research to find new clients or tender to respond to
- Prepare and submit respond to tenders and/or request for quotation.
- Support the client with the design of their facilities and always propose technical solution in link with the Group products and services.
- Work with team to support the Group development.
- Propose and implement KPI’s and REX practices in order to ensure continuous improvement within the function.
- Perform regular reporting of the activity
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by his/her hierarchy
- Ensuring growth of business on the portfolio
- Always ensure all potential tenders are addressed and answered to.
- Always ensure to be on top of all new technologies in the perimeter
- Structural engineer with at least 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills are necessary for a range of complex internal and external negotiations
- At least 2 years of experience in business development
- Knowledge of NIPEX would be an advantage
- Essential benefits
- Bonus scheme