DRO Health is a telehealth platform that makes healthcare easy, fast and affordable!
- Manage relationships and interactions with current and potential clients.
- Develop profitable client portfolio to include new clients and partnering institutions.
- Manage relationships with partnering institutions to ensure a high-quality standard for our individual and corporate clients.
- Manage corporate clients’ accounts.
- Manage the logistics in the effective delivery of services provided by DRO Health Inc.
- Producing weekly and monthly review plans on client acquisitions, targets, and retention.
- Frequently logging and updating all BDA related information on Trello (project management site)
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (min 2.1) in either business management or allied health sciences.
- Should be no more than 5 years post-NYSC.
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant.
- Good knowledge and understanding of market trends and how to use them as an advantage.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Should be able to demonstrate strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Though an experience in the health sector is a plus, a lack of healthcare experience will not count negatively on the applicant.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Must be able to work remotely
- The selected applicant will work in a supporting environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving successes in designated roles are recognized. You will be supported throughout your career with emphasis on career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
- Health coverage
- Room for career progression
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.