Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- On a daily basis, our Business Development Associate will:
- Ensure the efficient creation of supply-side value units at scale to showcase to the demand side.
- Interface and communicate with landlords and agents on the company's behalf.
- Control the negotiation processes for the company's locations.
- Manage a community of agents.
- Be professional in his/her dealings with landlords and agents.
- Inspire trust in any and all parties with which he/she interacts.
- Be smart and actively seek out the most efficient ways to carry out his/her responsibilities.
- Be organized
- Be a self-starter and be able to get things done independently
- Have good written and verbal communication
- Be responsive at all times to slack messages and emails from the team or from external parties
- Have adequate experience as a Real Estate Business Developer.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.