We are a new procurement & facilities management startup, big on creativity, fun, customer service and challenging the status quo.
We want a young, strategic, and innovative mind, that has a passion for creative problem-solving in the real world, .and more specifically in business."
We want to re-invent the wheel as it pertains to the way we understand and execute customer service, procurement, and facilities management in Nigeria.
.If the above quote speaks to you, then you're probably the person we want to be speaking to".
Your work would include:
- Setting the budget for different company initiatives.
- Coming up with new strategies to increase brand awareness of the company.
- Coming up with new strategies, and initiatives to increase the profitability of the company.
- Managing existing client relationships.
- Making presentations/pitching products/ideas to clients/customers.
- Traveling by road within Lagos (and occasionally outside Lagos, but within Nigeria) for face to face meetings with clients.
- Delegating responsibility, and setting tasks for the business-related team(s) as the company grows.
- Formulating key documents that will build the company profile (proposals, letters, contracts working with lawyers).
- Networking with other companies and individuals for potential collaboration.
- Frequently reviewing company policies, procedures, and processes for maximum efficiency.
Your benefits would include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Financial bonuses on client acquisition (percentage commission for every new client you bring in).
- Random food surprises (food is one of our love languages, no seriously!).
- Ability to work remotely on some days (upon earning the trust of your manager).
- Opportunity to meet and socialize with new people on a semi-regular basis.
- Strong candidates for this role will likely have the following personality/ personal traits (all traits highlighted in bold are non-negotiable prerequisites for this role):Outgoing, extroverted and naturally social.
- Confidence in your own ability, but not arrogant.
- Well-spoken, with good diction.
- Good document writing/formation skills.
- Convincing/infectious personality.
- Trustworthy with a high value on integrity and loyalty.
- Upbeat and attractive personality (nobody likes a 'bad bele' person :-( )
- Ability to build upon, leverage, and grow relationships.
- Creative problem solver.
We're excited to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Someone who loves to learn and to develop themselves personally.