Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Identify and develop new businesses.
- Pursue business opportunities with strategic targets and cultivate relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver presentations to introduce capabilities and value proposition.
- Negotiate and communicate company concepts/business.
- Defines, tests, refines and implements strategic plans to successfully achieve opportunities within the market sector. These activities include primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, and customer needs assessment.
- Provide expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline.
- Incorporate customer needs and input/feedback from both internal and external groups.
- Motivate others and provide leadership to accomplish team goals.
- Manage resources within budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- 8 years working experience as a business development Manager.
- Must have proven tract record and experience with construction materials.
- Most able to develop strategies for selling construction materials (tiles, marble, paints etc)
- Must be readily available for immediate employment.
- Must be result oriented.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.