Red Lens Consulting is a research-based consulting company that is focused on providing research solutions that help business owners make informed and smart decisions that would help them increase customer satisfaction, improve customer retention, increase revenue and save money.
- Search for new clients through networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Red Lens Consulting.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Red Lens Consulting.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop and nurture relationships with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the solution/service Red Lens can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Handle potential clients’ objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion; using a variety of methods to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Submit weekly progress reports
- Minimum of HND (Upper Credit)
- Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Be self-driven with a mind-set that won’t take “No” for an answer
- Have a professional image and conduct.
- An allowance of N40,000 + Project based commissions
- Travel expenses including lunch would be provided if required to visit client’s site.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.