- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the systems and software applications.
- Assist in developing integration services using API’s like an interface between 3rd party applications and business applications.
- Design technical solutions including high level (entity-relationship, data flow) to low level (field structures, database schemas) design on MySQL and MSSQL database platforms.
- Build, configure or customize the technical solution (technical code components and services)
- Ensure the compilation of code and components into the application and manage automation and monitor application integration as code iteratively goes through assembly and product testing.
- Assist in developing service acceptance criteria. Propose performance levels for new service. Review and verify service requirements with users. Agree and document service acceptance criteria.
- Assist in developing prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test the technology) to validate potential solutions.
- Management and Delivery of application services while tracking and ensuring all application defects and requirements are promptly resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science, Numerical science or related field.
- 2+ years’ Experience in supporting business-critical applications.
- Experience on .NET, PL/SQL, SQL database programming languages.
- Familiarity with REST and Soap Web services.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Intermediate competency level in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- 25 – 35 years