- The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing business consulting mandates in diverse areas such as strategy, corporate performance improvement, financial consulting and human resources.
- He/She will carry out market intelligence, research regulatory issues and significant environmental developments. The candidate will present and analyze data in order to utilize results/recommendations of findings for informed decisions.
- The individual will also be responsible for designing and developing curriculum, training materials, teaching aids etc. in line with client mandates. He/She will be expected to deliver accurate, high-quality, customer oriented services within specified timelines.
- B.sc Degree (Second Class Upper minimum)
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CFA and/or
- MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduation experience
- Knowledgeable and functional in business writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to both instructor - led and online training programs
- Good organization skills, time management and problem solving skills
- Highly analytical, creative and innovative
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills to produce error-free documents
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- People management skills
- Ability to market the organization’s product offerings
- Good knowledge of software applications such as MS office and creative learning tools – Microsoft Power Point, Corel Draw etc.
- Open to creativity and learning – should be able to think outside the box
- Good facilitation skills
- Mature, Self-motivated, Articulate and Confident