MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Ensure proper design, implementation and availability of technical support for user systems within assigned division/ department
- Account for achievement of service levels and sales targets.
- Co-ordinate activities of Franchise outlets as regards service delivery and ensure optimum stock levels and sales in the outlets.
- Facilitate the reconciliation of cash/stock and petty cash against approved OPEX / Budget
- Mining of data from the Enterprise Data Warehouse for analysis.
- Auditing of Customer Relations data to ensure data integrity and management.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on products and service offerings.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly Customer Relations Reports.
- Analyse Customer data for the execution of various Customer Relations strategies.
- Conduct regular customer focused surveys to garner customer feedback and identify customer impacting issues.
- Generation of customer insight via available customer data to guide strategic CR business decisions.
- Collect and analyze customer and business information and trends for forecasting and planning.
- Coordinate and prepare data and reports as required to support strategic decision making.
- Provide intelligence to support business planning.
- Identify issues and generate insights for management decision making
- Assist the Customer Care Manager in the implementation of service initiatives in Franchise Outlets and facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to the franchise outlets.
- Ensure Integrity in managing subscriber data/information.
- Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
- Ensure full optimization, coaching and development of team members, including planning and executing team building activity.
- Ensure team members adhere to all defined operational guidelines.
- Provide feedback on consumer usage and perceptions of MTNN product and services for product evaluation & business development.
- Maintain brand alignment in rendering sales and services in service centre environment.
- Collaborate with relevant departments’ e.g. Marketing in deploying promos.
- Analyze and report customer impacting trends, Including Competitive Intelligence.
- Oversee technical activities and associated administrative duties in the franchise outlets.
- Co-ordinate document vetting activities and ensure the completeness and accuracy of all documents and information.
- Ensure generation of relevant reports for management purposes.
- Develop key account management tactics in line with the organization’s value proposition. Maintain a good relationship with customers across all segments (Medium and High Value) where applicable and coordinate Customer Engagements within Outlet Environs.
- Manage customer retention/ loyalty through various initiatives e.g., in-store promos, etc. Ensure customers are educated on use of products and services and enlightened on new products and initiatives within MTN.
- Ensure customers are advised on what package(s) will suit their needs and MTN products and services marketed to current and potential customers.
- Manage operators relationship with other divisions within the organization e.g. marketing, NWG etc. and facilitate sales/ service improvements and initiative in franchise operations.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English. Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Project Management
- Change Management
- MS Office Suite.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND.