Rodger Young Limited seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The business analyst involves evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. The role requires leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies, conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings, performing requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
Job Roles –
- The following strategic and tactical tasks are required in order to meet the position objectives:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team; establishing a project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Years of Experience – 2 Years +
- Minimum Qualification – Bsc. Management / Social Sciences
- Salary Range - #70,000.00K - #100,000.00K.