DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance, and actively participate in relevant stakeholder consultation meetings
- Ensure that all reports, documentation and other outputs prepared by service providers are of high quality, resonate with key messages, and are targeted towards achieving project objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- +5 years of experience in proposed PFM specialty.
- Minimum a Master's degree in Public Finance, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Public Policy and Administration or equivalent In-depth knowledge of the PFM cycle
- +5 years’ experience in public financial management related information systems design, establishment, operation or monitoring;
- At least 8 years of experience in PFM reform projects;
- Experience in the public sector: accounting systems; International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS); audit (internal and external);
- Experience with complex IT project management in the area of public finances and the coordination of information between governmental institutes would be an asset.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication is required
- Ability to understand and operate in a complex organizational structure and operating environment.
- Problem solver and effective communicator.
- Willingness to relocate to Abuja, Nigeria.