Role and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to the team across a broad set of PFM issues.
- Provide Public Finance Management expertise and quality assurance over the work and products.
- Provide guidance, and actively participate in relevant stakeholder consultation meetings
- Ensure that all reports, documentation and other outputs prepared by service providers are of high quality, resonate with key messages, and are targeted towards achieving project objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant work experience in proposed PFM specialty.
- Minimum a Master's degree in Public Finance, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Public Policy, and Administration or equivalent In-depth knowledge of the PFM cycle
- Experience in public financial management related information systems design, establishment, operation or monitoring;
- Experience in PFM reform projects;
- Experience in the public sector: accounting systems; International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS); audit (internal and external);
- Experience with complex IT project management in the area of public finances and the coordination of information between governmental institutes would be an asset.
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication is required
- Ability to understand and operate in a complex organizational structure and operating environment.
- Problem solver and effective communicator.
- Willingness to relocate to Abuja, Nigeria.