Key Job Responsibilities
- Participate in data gathering and analysis sessions to understand business strategy requirements as regards IT solutions
- Participate in the development of business cases for solutions to support/enhance business processing capabilities
- Follow through on reported technology incidents/problems and participate in the investigation and statement of problems impacting on specific business processes to ensure timely resolution
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Information Technology disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Information Technology disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC Completion/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Business Analysis and Process Improvement
- IT Strategy and Governance skills
- Incident, threat and vulnerability assessment.