You'll need to have
Innate passion to solve problems
Strategic project management experience
A passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
Contract type: Nine Months/Duration of the Project
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information;
- evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Operationally manage projects by ensuring we are meeting overall project objective.
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction, analyzing market data, strategic project management ensuring long-term success and profitability.
- Goal alignment with the company’s strategic mission and objectives.
- Meeting deadlines, short-term results and operating within the budget.
- Strong people Management skills.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and engage actively.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proven sales track record would be an advantage.
- Big Picture Thinking.
- Work Well Under Pressure.
- Problem Solving.
- Critical Thinking.