- The person will lead the company's commercial analysis and advisory team and work closely with the chairman and Chief executive.
- Should be capable of receiving a brief from the chairman (on clients needs) and coming up with draft work that can meet the client's needs with little corrections.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to a product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Should have commercial skills, with a background either in the engineering of any of the social sciences or accounting, but preferably engineering
- He should be very analytical with strong capacity in mathematics and cash flow modelling. He should be able to read materials from clients (with strong reading habit) and give an intelligent brief to the chairman for appropriate action. CFA or other similar qualification will be of strong advantage.
- His class of degree should be a minimum of Second Class Upper division
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.