Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world-class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself on its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride, and Expertise.
- Provides consultation on the design, testing, and enhancement of managed care and LHC products/business processes; including technical assistance on Orbit and other system based developments.
- Researches and prepares complex data to document system activities and reports on its results.
- Leads or acts as a business technical expert in the implementation of new applications, databases (i.e., creating data connections, data models, requirements gathering, etc.) or enhancements including integration of solutions
- Directs the implementation of program specific information through education, technology, organizational methods, and procedures
- Influences enhancements to business processes and system infrastructure to improve data quality and procedures:
- Performs ongoing research and support tasks for existing systems
- Analyzes complex data and provides in-depth analysis
- Interprets and manipulates complex data to develop specific reports to support business operations
- Develops and conducts presentations and consultations to supporting business area:
- Analyzes and communicates complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Evaluates available software and data to deliver better business solutions
- Prepares department SOPs for Orbit Communication documents.
- Resolving data discrepancies between Medware, Prognosis, Medics, and Orbit.
- Assisting with ad-hoc business process related projects as needed and assigned.
- Work with HR to develop training material for staff.
- First Degree in any subject
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines
- General insurance knowledge (Added advantage)
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Leadership and People management skills
- Computer skills (MS Suite)
- Excellent Communication (verbal & written)
- Building organizational capability
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Learning and Researching
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Setbacks,
- Adapting and Responding to Change and
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Applying Expertise and Technology, Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Creating and Innovating
- Deciding and initiating action, Following Instructions and Procedures
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with People