StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Design and update financial procedures
- Reconcile petty cash vouchers approved by the Purchasing Officer by reviewing documents that detail the purchases made through petty cash and reflected in financial payments record.
- Keeping analyses of costs and other statistical records.
- School Financial Reports (Receivables, Payables, Asset register, General ledger)
- Bank Reconciliation Report
- Internal Control
- First degree (or its equivalent) Accounting, Business Administration, A Professional Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of professional experience as a Bursar or an Accountant including supervision and management experience in an office where fiscal responsibility is required.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced Financial Management Skills
- Strong Budget preparation and Cash flow Management
- Excellent Organizational and Planning skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- High levels of Creativity and Ingenuity
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Sound computer skills particularly in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases
- Advanced Knowledge of Audit and Internal Control Systems
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.