- HND/BSc in Building, Building Technology/Building Engineering or related course
- Candidates must be registered members of a professional body and must be within 35 to 55 years old.
- As Building Engineers, you are required to know the following, as you creatively apply scientific principles to designing and constructing buildings.
- Apply professional principles to the design, erection, supervision of building work.
- Applicant is expected to have good working knowledge and experience in:
- Modern building production and management, the construction industry structure and economic significance
- Project objective, program and project charting, monitor and evaluation
- Building codes, regulations, planning laws;
- Building contract processes, relationships, coordination, supervision, and certification; dispute resolution
- Building structures, quality control, fault detection maintenance
- Building Health safety laws and regulations
- Building services systems and environmental control.