Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Role and Task Complexities
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Design unique and well-crafted concept that meet brands specification.
- Design and Revise content and presentations.
- Develop concepts for adverts.
- Lead multiple projects design from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure all designs and visuals are consistent with the overall Product Brand.
- Carry out required research, collating information and imagery to help strengthen a creative asset and product design.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- First degree in Arts or Social Science
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- The person must also be able to present portfolio of works when called for the interview stage
- Knowledge and Competences:
- Conceptualization and Designed Thinking
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Web design knowledge is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.